Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (ドラゴンボール アドバンス アドベンチャー, Doragon Bōru Adobansu Adobenchā?) is a Game Boy Advance video game based on the Dragon Ball manga and anime series. The game contains 30 playable characters (counting all modes in the game altogether), which is unusually large for a game of this caliber. It contains five modes of play, and follows the story of Goku’s first meeting with Bulma, to the grand finale against King Piccolo. It’s what comes before the Legacy of Goku series.
This game received an ESRB rating of Everyone 10+ because of some of the violence and language.
Goku as he goes on the adventure of his lifetime. Most of the Dragon Ball story arcs are here; the only one noticeably missing is the “Piccolo Junior” storyline from the end of the series.There are many items to collect in the game, most of which are hidden. Items can include those that increase the player’s health and/or ki, to the Dragon Balls, to objects such as Master Roshi’s sunglasses and Mercenary Tao’s cyborg headgear. You are only able to play as Goku at first. By clearing Goku’s Story Mode once, you are also able to play Story Mode with Krillin. However with Krillin, you will not get any cutscenes and story, just the levels. You cannot play Story Mode with any other character.
There are 3 main different levels:
- Platform- Goku/Krillin goes around an area and beats the usual enemies.
- Nimbus- Goku/Krillin fights the enemy in the air on the Nimbus Cloud.
- One-On-One- Where one character fights another character individually, like in the tournaments.
A one-on-one fight between the player and the opponent, much like several of the boss battles in the game. This is a free battle where you can decide which area and how long the fight will be. You start off with Goku and Krillin, but whenever you defeat a one-on-one character in Story Mode, you gain a personal item of theirs which unlocks them. You can also play as Jackie Chun, Mercenary Tao, Grandpa Gohan, Tien Shinhan, King Piccolo and Cyborg Tao once you unlock them.
Apart from single battles, a Survival Mode can be unlocked by completing both Goku and Krillin’s Story Mode. In this mode you are placed in a tournament, and can select any of the characters that have been unlocked.
The multiplayer mode of the game, where 2 players can compete against each other with most of the options available in One-on-One Mode.
After you have completed Goku’s Story Mode, you unlock Extra Mode. In Extra Mode, you revisit all the levels in Story Mode (without the cutscenes) and you replay them. You have all of the levels available to you at the start, rather than having to go through them in order. There are two primary objectives to complete:
- Number One: All of the red doors seen throughout the levels can now be opened, and a greater amount of items are placed in the stages. Minigames can be unlocked by finding all 54 items.
- Number Two: The Extra Mode Character List shows 28 characters that the player can use in Extra Mode, aside from Goku and Krillin. Each of them has a corresponding portrait hidden in one of the levels, that must be found to unlock the character for use. Both the third and fourth mini game must also be accessed before every single character can be unlocked. After that, it is highly recommended you play through Extra Mode as each character and learn all their moves.
|Dragon Ball – Advance Adventure|
|Platform(s)||Game Boy Advance|
|Release date(s)||JP November 18, 2004
EU June 17, 2005
USA June 6, 2006
Download Dragon Ball – Advance Adventureu [U]
Download Dragon Ball – Advance Adventure [E]
Download Dragon Ball – Advance Adventure [J]
Download Dragon Ball – Advance Adventure [K]
Incoming search terms:
- dragon ball gba
- Dragon Ball Advanced Adventure download
- Dragon Ball Advance Adventure
- dragon ball advance adventure download
- dragon ball advanced adventure rom
- PLAY dragon ball advanced adventure
- Download dragon ball advanced adventure
- download free dragon ball z games roms
- dragon ball advanced adventure rom download
No related posts.